Welcome to WordPress.com! This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.
Music is one of the most popular things out there. So many people listen to music at certain times of the day to keep their motivation and energy going. Some listen to music at times of sadness, and some listen to music at times of joy. The following are 50 messages about music:
- You can use music to turn a dull activity into a festival
- It is important that you not let music take away from your focus, and that you turn it off if it slows your productivity.
- Making music can be the creative outlet you need to feel like you are putting yourself out there
- If you have a collection of music, it can be a bit comforting, in the same way that some people enjoy having a collection of baseball cards or books.
- You can use it to soothe yourself when you are in a period of pain
- Lyrics from certain songs can help you formulate a perspective for life, as has been shown in my past posts using lyrics for information
- You can use the rhythmic beat of certain songs to keep your focus going while you tackle a new problem or task
- Relating with other people can be made easier through music and talking about similar bands of interest
- Bands/singers can be seen in public after getting into their music on your own, which is a nice way to connect with hundreds or thousands of people
- There is always new music coming out each day, for every category you can imagine
- Certain songs fit certain occasions, in the way that an upbeat song can be great for listening to while driving, while a more peaceful song can be fitting for study time, and a smooth jazz song can be good for a background during work time
- The field of music keeps many technologies going, such as iPods and other mp3 players, audio technology, speakers, and so on. Producers and beat-makers and beat-making program programmers are based on music being a continuing product to sell.
- You can find different meaning in a song than someone else finds from the song, and that can be fine for both of you.
- Instrumentals of songs are available on the internet, and you can sing or rap to them as you desire, in the same way that you can sing to songs at karaoke
- Through music, a singer of music-maker can have an impact on thousands or millions of people for months or years to come.
- Music is self-filtering, as quality music tends to be listened to for a long time, and terrible songs are forgotten in no time, because they don’t link with the audience or don’t have redeeming qualities
- Songs can be shared with others by showing them YouTube videos that contain them, or by giving CDs to people to listen to.
- The average song that is made is about four minutes, so it only has a short period of time to get its message across. While this is very limiting, like Twitter messages, it also forces musicians to get their point across quickly.
Fashion models with Tattooed. looking so nice, have a look.
A sexy model Tutu performing as a sexy stewardess costume. Enjoy !